Please select voltage required (12v, 24v, 110v or 240v) at top of this product description.
Fuel Stations provide forecourt style refuelling convenience, with the assurance of a safe and secure on-site fuel storage solution. Fully bunded and available in capacities from c. 1300 litres to c.10,000 litres, Harlequin Fuel Stations also come with a choice of voltages – 12v DC, 24v DC, 110v AC and 240v AC.
The new slimline fuel station models are available in 1300 and 2500 litre capacities and can be accommodated in almost any type of commercial, agricultural or industrial premises where space is an issue.
These space saving fuel tanks offer the convenience of forecourt refuelling capabilities with minimal space requirements. At just 950mm wide, the new 1300 litre model still manages to incorporate 700mm wide door access. The term ‘slimline’ therefore, applies only to the outer dimensions of the tank. In all other respects, customers can enjoy the same ease of access as with other, standard fuel station models within the Harlequin range.
- 4m delivery hose with automatic shut off nozzle
- Overfill prevention capability
- Lockable fill and inspection points
- Integral venting
- Bulkhead light on 240V option
- Mechanical flow metre
- Electronic contents gauge
- Tank contents dipstick
- NEW Spinsecure lock
- NEW Cim-Tek Tank Dryer
- Choice of 56lpm or 72lpm pump on 240V options
- Choice of 110V AC, 240V AC, 12V DC or 24V DC options
- NEW 10 micron Particulate Filter fitted as standard withoption to upgrade to a 10 micron Integrated Particulate and Water Filter at an extra £68.
Actual Capacity:1405 litres
Nominal Capacity:1335 litres