- CHASSIS: Constructed from 4 x 2 RSC fully welded with front
- standing plate and ‘A’ frame drawbar.
- AXLE/SUSPENSION; Single solid beam axle fitted with H/D 6 stud 205mm
- Pcd hubs fitted with taper roller bearings..
- WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 10.5 x 15 flotation tyres on 6 stud rims
- COUPLING 2" forged welded ring eye.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: Telescopic screw jack on drawbar.
- OUTER BUND TANK: Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access. Rear access door, fitted with stainless steel hinge and fully lockable.Bund contains 110% of tank inner tank content.4 lifting eyes & fork sockets
- INNER FUEL TANK: Constructed from translucent heavy duty Polyethylene
- 2" filler cap and chain. 2" vent valve, top mounted ½"
- BSP: suction and return connections. Ball valve in base of tank to pump with secondary in line. P.R.V.in tank top
- PUMP: 2 semi rotary hand pump fitted with 15’ of 1" hose C/w trigger nozzle and stowed on bracket. In line ‘Y’ strainer. All contained within lockable bund area.
- FINISH: Primer and two top coats, (RAL1007 Daffodil is standard)
Width 1.803m (71") Gross Weight 2780kg
Length 3.378m (133")
Height 2.006m (79") Unladen Weight 700kg
Go to bottom of section for upgrades, e.g. electric pumps.
Additional carriage charges may apply dependent on location. Please enquire for prices.
Bowser complies with current Environment Agency,E.E.C., & Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations 2001 NO. 2954 for the carriage & storage of Fuel Oils. UN APPROVAL 31HA1/Z/ /GB/TRAILER-5194/0/2250