|TankLock is a locking device that will fit to a standard 2" fill point inlet on a fuel tank.
Its clever design utilises Spin Secure technology in that when the cap is locked it spins freely and is almost impossible to remove.
Unlike most two piece locking caps, TankLock features a one piece padlock free design. There are NO torque points for forced entry using crow bars ensuring your tank contents are as safe and secure as possible.
For use on 2" MALE threads
- Does not require a padlock.
- Eliminates "crow-bar" access.
- Machined from a non-ferrous hard Zinc Alloy.
- Rubber gasket seal to prevent leaks.
- High security numbered lock with over 50,000 combinations.
- Complete with 3 keys.
- Multiple key configurations available.
- Weatherproof/'o'-ring sealed self closing cover.
- Integrated safety thermal relief.
- No sealants or adhesive required.
- No installation tools required